Saturday, March 27, 2010

Long time, no see

It's been a while! I haven't been thrifting much lately, not that I haven't tried, just that there hasn't been anything worth picking up!

I am so ready for warmer weather when people start clearing out their dark and dusty corners again and I can find some good stuff at the thrift!

Would you believe that I have gone at least four times in the last few months and come out empty handed? I know, shocking!

The last time I went in though, I found a few treasures!


I found this cute little set. I think it's supposed to be a spice set, but the little crocks are rather large, about three inches square. Sadly, I dropped it taking it out of the car and one of the little crocks broke. Dangit!



I also found this set of three copper baskets, and ten milk glass spice jars. Two of them are missing their lids, and not all of them have labels.

No comments: