Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thrifted Finds 08-04-09

Hello All, how is your week going?

Just thought I would drop in and share my recent finds...

A painted rose, china plate. It has little cut outs on the sides. I bought one very similar to this a couple years ago, but it's green, you can see it if you scroll down and see the collection of plates I have accumulated and want to hang, collage style, on my bedroom wall.



Also this sweet pressed glass plate, I plan to make a little cake plate out of it.


I picked up this red berry wreath for $1.97, and then on the way out stumbled upon this table cloth. It's in pretty bad shape, it has many stains and one good sized hole, but that is ok because I plan to cut it up anyway.


I have been looking for one of these for YEARS, and I have never found one, I have always been jealous of the girls who seem to find one every weekend. It was $2.99. I can't wait to cut it up and make a quilt out of it.

Did you notice, it has cherries *Sigh*

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh would my daughter love the cherries. Her kitchen is done in cherries. You seem to find great stuff and great prices.